Development and Marketing Coordinator
Full-Time / Posted 3 weeks ago
Seeking a self-driven candidate who is able to handle roles related to marketing, public relations, advertisement, business development, and administrative duties for the corporate office of a non-profit, Christian ministry that oversees 7 residential programs around the state. Administrative office located in Oklahoma City, Ok.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Mission: The mission of Adult & Teen Challenge of Oklahoma is to bring hope to youth and adults by providing Christ-centered residential recovery programs.
The Development Coordinator (DC) will work out from the Admin Office for Adult & Teen Challenge of
Oklahoma (ATC). The DC will report to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and be responsible for the following:
1. The data input of donations to admin and centers. Delivery of donation receipts via mail & electronically.
2. Data input and reporting of thrift stores, store fundraising, and church services for ATC programs.
3. Coordinate Internet fundraising and development of this platform.
4. Collaborate with COO on the submission of grant applications to foundations or other agencies.
5. Coordinate donor tracking policies and the development of closer relationships with current and potential donors to ATC.
6. Collaborate with ATCOK Centers on statewide fundraising and Public Relations (PR) events.
7. Oversee the development of a coordinated PR campaign to enhance and increase the visibility of ATC Oklahoma ministries around the state.
8. Oversee monthly student support programs and new donor development mailings.
9. Work with ATC programs in Oklahoma to form press releases for local and statewide newspapers to promote center fundraisers and programs.
10. Collaborate with COO on updating and enhancing ATC PR brochures and media.
11. Distribute ATC radio and TV PSA’s to media while increasing the distribution of both across the state.
12. Promote ATC Oklahoma through radio and TV interviews across the state.
13. Recruit and coordinate ATC labor at University and Student Services job sites nationwide with oversight from COO. Work with local ATC’s and USS managers to facilitate the delivery of labor.
14. Produce monthly newsletters providing written and graphic design content.
15. Dictate audio testimonies into written form for use in promotional materials.
16. Collaborate on the ATC annual report.
17. Collaborate on the ATC Oklahoma website with media manager with the goal of increasing website traffic, quality, and content.
18. Utilize basic graphic design skills to assist media manager with basic design projects.
19. Assist COO on any capital campaigns and Admin related events.
20. Create new and relevant blog content for the ATC website.
• Beginning level knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Composition Skills.
• Design Skills, or the desire to develop Graphic Design experience through OJT
• Adequate computer skills.
• Organized and able to coordinate events.
• High School Degree or equivalent.
• Associates Degree or other degree is preferred but not required.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively over the phone. A self-starter who is willing to collaborate and share ideas with fellow staff. A belief in and commitment to Christian mission, values, and culture of ATC. Must display integrity in personal and professional activities. Speak knowledgeably and enthusiastically about ATC to others. Organized.
Submit Resume with current contact information and a Cover Page describing any relevant strengths, skills, and job history. On the cover page please provide a description of why you believe you would be a good fit for the Development Coordinator role and the Adult & Teen Challenge ministry.