Full-Time / Posted 1 week ago
Teen Challenge New England & New Jersey is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, detail-and-results-oriented individual to administrate the development office as the Development Administrator.
The Development Administrator serves the Fundraising, Program Development, and Marketing efforts of Teen Challenge New England & New Jersey. The Development Administrator is responsible for timely preparation and execution of the development strategy of TCNE & NJ under the direction of the President and VP of Finances. Under the direction of the President and VP of Finances, and with advice of the third-party consulting company, the Development Administrator manages and oversees the maintenance of TCNE & NJ’s donor database, coordinates annual and monthly direct mail appeals and email appeals, oversees the call center, and serves the Directors of the individual centers by providing reports and donor information as defined by protocol under the supervision of the VP of Finances.
- Coordinate and execute TCNE & NJ’s annual fundraising plan
- Meet appeal deadlines on schedule
- Meet fundraising targets
- Manage the maintenance and tracking of stakeholder data and oversee the team responsible for data entry and gift processing
- Oversee and provide support for the call center
- Provide reports as needed by President, VP of Finances, and Directors
- Provide database information for events as requested by President, VP of Finances, and Directors
- Oversee development of marketing material related to fundraising
- Cooperate to facilitate website donation pages
- Manage and coordinate regular newsletters regarding TCNE & NJ’s updates and successes
- Manage the coordination and distribution of annual reports
Desired Experience and Background
- Experience in development and fundraising; event hosting and coordination a plus
- Significant experience with Raiser’s Edge, Word, Excel
- Proven track record meeting and exceeding development and fundraising targets on schedule
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including the ability to edit new material quickly
- Knowledge of CRM databases, Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge preferred
- Knowledge of fundraising technology and methods
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and timelines
Because of the nature of the organization, additional unforeseeable tasks may arise.
Please send resume to Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org