Dean of Students/Intake Coordinator
Full-Time / Posted 4 days ago
Dean of Students/Intake Coordinator duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Keeping in regular communication with the Director concerning student affairs/well-being to ensure the program’s effectiveness in providing a spiritual atmosphere for the student.
• Coordinate with the Director and other staff members 4 weeks prior to the 4-month completion, to evaluate the student’s readiness and notify the Training Phase of projected transfer date.
• Notify director of major issues regarding students.
• Execute uploading all information related to the student’s discipline records, counseling, passes, etc. to Sober Peer.
• Coordinate all Doctor/Dentist appointments for the student population—making sure they are approved, scheduled and transportation arranged.
• Oversee drug and alcohol testing.
• Screen incoming and outgoing mail.
• Conduct locker and bed checks.
• Coordinate/execute student intake process from initial contact through student placement. This includes maintaining student intake files.
• Coordinate/execute all intake inspections on personal property including finance’s.
• Coordinate/Execute reiterating the general policies and rules once admitted.
• Network with families.
• Upon student departure, complete all exit forms and place in students file.