Customer Success Manager
Reports directly to the Director of Learning.
ATC is a Christ-centered, non-profit ministry focused on substance abuse treatment and recovery. Our vision is putting hope within reach through the power of Jesus Christ. This position requires someone who is a born-again, Spirit-led believer and agrees to the Christian doctrines found on the ATC website. This role also requires the individual to live/work in and through these core values:
Trusting God to do the impossible (Ephesians 3:20).
Relentless in our efforts to raise up leaders (2 Timothy 2:2).
Building a collaborative culture in pursuit of our shared vision (Psalm 133:1).
Constantly testing new tools, technology, and methods to reach those in our communities (Isaiah 43:19).
Energetic, positive thinker who is humble, hungry, and smart. Humility in serving others and making the engagement experience powerful, whether it’s a customer, donor, or fellow team member. Hungry to perform with excellence while striving for continuous learning. The ability to be socially and relationally smart in interacting and engaging others on behalf of the ministry, understanding every team member represents ATC.
The customer Success Manager serves under the direction of the Director of Learning to oversee LMS (Learning Management System) licensing and provide customer and sales support for ATC resources. Duties include (but are not limited to) customer service, process improvement, data management, sales support, and team collaboration.
The Customer Success Manager is a bright individual looking to begin or continue a career in education, learning management, and customer service. This individual can effectively use their computer/technical skills to learn new systems quickly and efficiently. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for all elements of maintaining the LMS.
- Customer Success: Build relationships with ATC affiliates and external customers, match the correct resources to their needs, help them with issues, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude. Perform initial onboarding of accounts with customers, ensuring strong adoption and ongoing engagement throughout the customer’s lifetime.
- Learning Management System: Become an expert in using our Learning Management System (LMS) to maintain courses, offerings, surveys, and reports. Leverage the functions of our LMS to improve the user experience. Add users and remove users from the LMS when needed. Professionally manage user information in license spreadsheets.
- ATC Curriculum & Other Resources: Become an expert in the variety of resources the ATC National Office offers. Serve as a product, company, and industry ambassador, keen on educating prospects and customers on the capabilities of ATC resources.
- Customer Service: Become confident in assisting ATC affiliates and other customers with troubleshooting solutions and steps to overcome technical difficulties, such as resetting account passwords or updating user profile information. Communicate to our partners with a friendly, polished, and knowledgeable approach.
- Collaboration: Participates in the Learning Team and other departmental goals.
- Travel: Required bi-annually for events (10% of the year).
A DAY IN THE LIFE
A day in the life for a Customer Success Manager begins and ends with focusing on customer needs and providing a quality learning experience for our affiliates and other customers. The Customer Success Manager will build and maintain relationships, manage the LMS and data therein, organize and host webinars or other training presentations if needed, and lead customers to the correct resources.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with appropriate notice.
Candidates for this position must meet a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Communication, Business, Administration, or other related field, or 3-5 years of experience in a customer-facing role, such as Customer Success, Customer Support, or Account Management. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Perform excellent listening, speaking, observing, and empathizing skills. Display the ability to convey information and ideas effectively.
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated, and a true team player.
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills.
- An understanding of software applications with a desire to learn new technologies.
Must be professional in phone, email, in-person, or web-conferencing conversations. Quick to respond to emails and voicemails, providing quick and accurate customer service solutions.
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF:
- You have a deep compassion and call to action for the vulnerable population in substance abuse and want to see transformation take place, one life at a time, through the power of Jesus Christ.
- You dream of transforming growing organizations into wildly successful ones, good ones into great ones, and you know how to actualize your aspirations.
- You are an enthusiastic individual capable of matrix collaboration to reach a common goal.
- Initiating and completing projects is right up your alley.
- You know how to make timely, effective, and ethical decisions.
- You embody the entrepreneurial spirit.
- You’re a self-starter who crafts creative solutions and opens doors to new resourced relationships.
- You communicate with excellence and compel audiences through writing and speaking.
Fill out an application HERE