Full-Time / Posted 1 week ago
Teen Challenge Southeast Region
Bonifay FL – Adolescent Boys Home
Job Duties, Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to work one-on-one regularly with students
- Assist students with any emotional struggles, especially in times of crisis.
- Follow our standards for documentation of all counseling sessions.
- Demonstrates a commitment to honesty, loyalty and excellence.
- Understands the importance of confidentiality.
- Ability to work well with students, parents and staff.
- Understanding of leadership and how to lead in a positive manner.
- Encourage, challenge students to redirect destructive behavior patterns into positive and productive goals.
- Work with leadership and staff in helping each student develop a strong Biblical foundation.
- Experience working with troubled persons who struggle with life-controlling issues and their families.
- Must understand the practical application of Biblical principles.
- Previous training and experience in Christian counseling.
Please visit our website at www.christianmilitaryschool.org
Please provide a cover letter with your resume.