Community Outreach & Development Coordinator - Corporate/Admin Office
Full-Time / Posted 2 weeks ago
If you have been faithful in your current role and are looking for an opportunity to grow within Teen Challenge this could be the opportunity for you. Adult & Teen Challenge of Oklahoma Administration/Corporate Office is looking for candidates to fill the Community Outreach & Development Coordinator currently available. The role will work closely with the C.E.O and C.O.O of Adult & Teen Challenge of Oklahoma helping to achieve strategic goals of the ministry. We are seeking an outgoing and organized individual to facilitate various development and outreach activities in coordination with our local centers. The successful candidate will be a committed Christian with good written and verbal communication skills, will have initiative, will be motivated to expand ministry outreach opportunities, can collaborate with others, and be able to communicate effectively in person and over the phone. Teen Challenge experience is preferred but not required. Some of the responsibilities include:
The DOC will report to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and be responsible for the following:
1. Work with local and statewide churches, individuals, and groups to recruit and facilitate Living Free Community Outreach programs.
2. Plan and coordinate Living Free Luncheons and Trainings. Help in recruiting attendees for these events over the phone or in person.
3. Follow up with Living Free facilitators and groups tracking progress and logging outcomes.
4. Create digital promotional materials to promote and support Living Free groups in Oklahoma.
5. Facilitate a group for Living Free and provide assistance in person as needed to local groups.
6. Work with local and statewide legal entities to advocate for referrals to Adult & Teen Challenge of Oklahoma residential centers and Living Free Community groups.
7. Coordinate with center Intake staff to admit referrals from these legal entities.
8. Coordinate with Living Free facilitators to plug legal referrals into local LF groups.
9. Collaborate with COO on the submission of grant applications to foundations or other agencies.
10. Willingness to learn Adobe InDesign and Photoshop for basic graphic design content in marketing.
11. Collaborate with ATCOK Centers to enhance their Fundraisers and Public Relations events.
12. Produce monthly newsletters contributing written content and design input promoting ATCOK and Living Free.
13. Assist COO on any fundraising campaigns and Admin-related events such as the annual ATCOK Summit.
14. Assist COO with spring and summer recruitment of ATC centers for University and Student Services college move-ins.
15. Provide relevant content updates to www.oklivingfree.com website and Super Thrift web pages.
16. Consistent content updates to ATCOK and Living Free social media platforms – Facebook, Google Business, Yelp, etc
17. Monthly email distribution of ATCOK radio and TV Public Service Announcements to media.
18. Some data entry.
• Beginning level knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign) experience preferred but not required.
• Adequate computer skills.
• High School Degree or equivalent.
• Associates Degree or other degree is preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively over the phone and speak confidently to a group. A self-starter willing to collaborate and share ideas with fellow staff. A belief in and commitment to Christian mission, values, and culture of ATC. Integrity in personal and professional activities. Speak knowledgeably and enthusiastically about ATC to others.
Pay ranges from $15 per hour to $17.50 based on experience and skills. Benefits included.
Submit a Resume with current contact information. Call 405-600-1920 to find out more details.