Clinical Aide- Men's Program
Full-Time / Posted 4 weeks ago
PA Adult and Teen Challenge, Rehrersburg, PA has a full-time job opening with benefits for a Clinical Aide.
Our organization offers state licensed detox and short term programs, in addition to our Christian faith-based, adult, long term program for individuals struggling with chemical addiction. This position will work within our licensed programming.
The Clinical Aide will be responsible for:
- Supervision of client activities in a respectful and caring manner. This role includes aspects of mentoring and rapport-building with clients in our programs.
- Provision of case management services for clients in the program to include ongoing completion of various reports and documentation.
- Assisting with drug screening procedures
- De-escalation of incidents involving clients.
- All staff are expected to display Christian character and act as mentors to individuals in our programs.
- Preferred at least 1 year of experience in a health or human service agency, preferably within a drug and alcohol treatment setting
- Must be able to work evening and weekend shifts
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop rapport with a variety of personality types
- 2 years chemical dependency free preferred
- Passion for mentoring individuals struggling with life controlling issues
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and amidst conflict
- Passion for our Christian mission and adherence to our Code of Conduct