Channel Manager for Digital Care Network
Full-Time / Posted 2 weeks ago
The Channel Manager for the Digital Care Network, a start-up business created by Global Teen Challenge, is responsible for establishing and keeping good working relationships with clients and for growing sales. As the Channel Manager, you will consult with clients, formulate strategies to support their success, and lead cross-functional teams to develop and deliver products, services, and support that exceeds expectations and achieves DCN objectives. Recognizing that DCN is a start-up, the Channel Manager will have a crucial role in developing and defining the systems, tools, and processes needed as well as identifying the scope of products/services offered to clients.
About Digital Care Network
Digital Care Network (DCN) provides support to addiction treatment and recovery professionals who use the Sober Peer software platform. DCN helps clinicians better use the Sober Peer system and achieve success in their counseling, coaching, or treatment program. DCN services include system onboarding, provider training, and ongoing client support, as well as providing tools, data insights, and other development resources.
- Planning, setting strategy, and managing execution for assigned channel
- Consulting and business development with customers and prospects
- Managing clients and accounts
- Managing channel communications
- Staying updated on competition and industry best practices
- Providing analysis and metrics related to provider performance and client outcomes.
Professional Experience and Education
- Bachelors in Business (MBA preferred)
- 5-10 years in business management, with an emphasis in sales, marketing, and customer service
- Experience in addiction treatment/recovery industry required
- Experience working with Christian/Faith-Based organizations preferred
- Experience in budgeting and sales forecasting (P&L management experience preferred)
- Experience in consulting or consultative based sales
- Experience in a start-up business preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Personal Attributes
- Strong project management skills
- Able to lead and motivate cross-functional teams
- Strategic thinker, excellent problem solver
- Highly relational, with a strong sales and customer service mindset
- A constant learner, seeking out new ideas to grow the channel and support your clients
- Proficient in software including CRM systems, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and MS Word
About Global Teen Challenge
Global Teen Challenge* (GTC) is one of the largest affiliate networks in the world, addressing the problem of substance abuse. Our affiliates operate in 125+ countries and serve 20,000+ adults and youth each year. Our local affiliates integrate evidence-based practices with a faith-based Christian core, transforming lives around the world. Global Teen Challenge, Inc. serves as the international hub, from which we provide support services such as disseminating best practices, developing staff and leaders, and investing capital in expansion and local sustainability initiatives.
About Sober Peer
Sober Peer (SP) is a new mobile health platform designed to help substance users move from addiction to sobriety. This digital health technology delivers the science behind the behaviors related to risky drug and alcohol use. Using artificial intelligence, SP assesses addiction severity, evaluates the recovery progress, and predicts client behaviors that aid in better long-term outcomes. This new approach is unlike any other technology or software platform designed for those suffering from substance abuse.
*Relocation is not a requirement for position