New Adolescent Girls Campus serving girls 12-17yrs old in a beautiful forest area in Montgomery, Texas.
The Director shall be the senior staff member and the operations manager for all activities at the THRIVE Girl’s Academy campus.
- The Director shall be a person of spiritual maturity, amiable to the Assemblies of God doctrine, and in full agreement with the Adult & Teen Challenge of Texas (ATCOT) mission statement.
- Business management training and/or experience is a plus.
- The Director shall have an understanding of addictive problems and their deleterious effects. He/she shall have knowledge of the various treatment approaches and realize that the only permanent cure to addiction is through Jesus Christ. He/she shall be empathetic to those with life-controlling problems.
- Credentialed as a minister or pursuing credentials in the AG or doctrinally similar fellowship.
- S/he shall have a current understanding and working knowledge of addictive problems and their deleterious effects. He/she shall have knowledge of the various treatment approaches and the reality that the only cure is in Jesus Christ. He/she shall be empathetic to those with life controlling problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Bible College or its equivalent.
- Five years Teen Challenge or similar ministry experience.
- A licensed/ordained minister of the Assemblies of God or a doctrinally similar fellowship