CAMPUS CHAPLAIN - FEMALE
Full-Time / Posted 4 days ago
FEMALE CAMPUS CHAPLAIN – ADULT FEMALE CENTER
Jacksonville Womens Center, Jacksonville FL
- Cultivate a healthy spiritual atmosphere
- Conduct advisory sessions with students; mentor students
- Provide pastoral care and direction for student body and their families.
- Serve as first point of contact for physical and spiritual needs of student body
- Serve as family liaison
- Implement and facilitate Start Right mentorship program
- Conduct regular student devotions and/or chapel services
- Coordinate outside chapel speakers as requested by ED and PM.
- Facilitate transportation to medical appointments for students if needed.
- Take part in teaching rotation (GSNC, others)
- Obtain Principles of Biblical Counseling certification
- Track and record student’s general progress
- Lead student body in regular prayer times
- Work with Education Coordinator and Program Manager to make informed student decisions.
- Supervise on/off campus activities when required.
Related Skills & Experience Required:
- Should be a Teen Challenge graduate.
- ELP Level I graduate
- PSNC Certificate
- Completed Start Right training
- TCUSE Biblical Counseling Certificate