Full-Time / Posted 3 weeks ago
Teen Challenge Monterey Bay is a Christian discipleship program for people with life-controlling issues. Our staff serves as missionaries as we strive to serve the Lord Jesus Christ and bring hope and healing through Him to the hurting. We provide services to men and women at the Freedom Women’s Center, Pajaro Men’s Center, Pajaro Crisis Center, Sierra Pacific Teen Challenge, High Desert Adult and Teen Challenge and Adult and Teen Challenge Coast Counties.
We have an opportunity to join our team in our Program Support Department as a Business Manager. The opening is located at our Pajaro Men’s Center. This is a paid position for an individual with accounting experience.
Our ideal candidate would:
- have a strong Christian faith
- be able to set firm limits (upholding policies, following rules, not easily manipulated, etc.)
- be a good example to those who are young in the faith
- be trustworthy with money
- be discerning with confidential information and situations
- work independently, lead an accounting team, be a strong leader
- have attention to detail and be well organized
- work well on a team
- be a self-starter and have experience in all aspects related to accounting and business up to and including preparation of financial statements.
- Have basic computer skills related to office equipment and office software (Excel, Word) is necessary. Experience with QuickBooks preferred.
- be able to work effectively around men and in a predominantly male environment.
- have the ability to train personnel in accounting functions
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Teen Challenge Monterey Bay is a non-profit ministry. We provide services free of charge to all participants. Staff with TCMB are considered to be missionaries. Health insurance is not offered. Housing may be available. Relocation expenses would not be paid.
Resumes can be sent to 831-722-9410 (fax). Email to email@example.com