Assistant Program Director
Opportunity to Serve
Teen Challenge Monterey Bay is a Christian discipleship program for people with life controlling issues. Our staff serve as missionaries as we strive to serve the Lord Jesus Christ and bring hope and healing through Him to the hurting. We provide services to men and women at the Grace Harbor Women’s Center, Pajaro Men’s Center, Pajaro Crisis Center, Sierra Pacific Teen Challenge and High Desert Adult and Teen Challenge.
We have an opportunity to join our team at the Grace Harbor Women’s Center (Freedom Women’s Center) as Assistant Program Director. This is a full-time position. Internships would be considered.
Our ideal candidate would:
● have a strong Christian faith
● be a strong leader for women with life-controlling struggles
● be a problem solver who is able to determine how to implement and enforce policies and procedures
● be a good example to those who are young in the faith
● be trustworthy and dependable
● be discerning with confidential information and situations
● be able to develop and lead a team as a servant leader
● be strong in conflict resolution
● be a self-starter with good communication skills
● be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the students including their development and progress through the program. This individual needs to be able to hold them accountable for their actions and choices.
Teen Challenge Monterey Bay is a non-profit, 501(c)3 Religious Organization. We
provide services free of charge to all participants. Staff with TCMB are missionaries as
the wages available are less than those offered by other businesses. This position pays
$16.50 per hour. Health insurance is not offered. Housing may be available.
Relocation expenses would not be paid.
Resumes can be sent to 831-722-9410 (fax). Email to email@example.com
No phone calls, please.