Full-Time / Posted 2 weeks ago
Assistant Director Position:
Adult & Teen Challenge of the Greater South is a faith-based residential program for adult men and women struggling with life-controlling issues including abuse, addiction, depression, and eating disorders. We operate six centers in Arkansas, Kansas, Mississippi, Missouri, and Tennessee. We are looking to fill the position of Assistant Director for the center. This person is spiritually mature and has at least two years of relevant leadership experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or in Rehab Science is preferred.
Overview of Responsibilities
- This individual is responsible for all operations including but not limited to student activities, education, fund raising, knowledge of addictive problems and effects, knowledge of various treatment approaches and the reality that the only cure is in Jesus Christ, and empathetic to those with life controlling problems.
- This person is responsible for the well-being of the students and staff on their campus.
- The person is able to effectively balance the responsibilities of being a spiritual leader and business manager.
- This director’s overall operation of the program includes overseeing fund raising events, recruitment and direction of staff/students, prepare documentation to appropriate departments, and delegate duties to appropriate staff/students.
- This person will need to follow the daily responsibilities laid out by management and adhere to the Adult & Teen Challenge code of ethics.
The opportunity of advancement within 6 months is expected. A relocation package is available to the qualified candidate. A full benefits package to include health, vision, dental, and life insurance is available after 60 days. If you are looking for an opportunity to share the love of Christ with a growing ministry, please email your resume and interest letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.