Apprentice VT Womens
Intern / Posted 4 weeks ago
Job Title: Vermont Women’s Apprentice
Reports To: Resident Life Supervisor and Program Supervisor
Position Status: Full Time
Position Summary: Apprentice shall provide assistance in leadership and management of all day-to-day needs of the resident body.
The Vermont Women’s Apprentice shall :
1. Assists in enforcing all policies, discipline, resident incident reports, passes and visits
2. Mentor and Encourage all residents in their daily walk.
3. Willing to assume responsibility as needed in different situations.
4. Maintains discipline and adherence to all standards.
Job Skills & Requirements
1. Christ-centered behavior, i.e., treating people with dignity, respect, compassion and integrity at all times.
2. Minimum Position Qualifications:
a. Training – Teen Challenge or equivalent experience, minimum 1 years.
b. Hands-on PC computer knowledge, understanding and skills
c. Has an acceptable driving record and is able to be on the company insurance policy.
d. Knowledge of the Bible and ability to ably and correctly apply its principles and
teachings in communication with all internal persons, staff, students, families, volunteers.
3. Ability to effectively meet required deadlines.
4. Good verbal and written communication skills.
5. Self-motivated and flexible within all areas of responsibility.
6. Ability to foster a safe environment where people will feel comfortable sharing private pertinent information for effective treatment services.
7. Maintain and comply with all governmental and organizational standards and expectations, as well as TCUSA accreditation standards.
8. Optimize internal and external relationships in ways that exemplify high Christian standards.
9. Be aware of and contribute towards friend raising and relationship building internally and
10. Adhere to the Mission and Values statements as per our Employee Handbook.
Please contact email@example.com with your resume.