AM/PM Shift Supervison
Intern / Posted 2 weeks ago
We are looking for 2 qualified candidates to assist our Program Supervisor on day to day operations of the center:
The ideal candidate would have:
1. 1 Year Teen Challenge experience, and a graduate of Teen Challenge or a similar program.
2. Maintains an acceptable driving record with a valid license.
3. Knowledge of the Bible and ability to ably and correctly apply its principles and teachings in communication with all staff, students, families and volunteers.
4. Good verbal and written communication skills.
5 Self motivated and flexible within all areas of responsiblility.
6. Able to manage residents adhering to the day-to-day schedule
7. Assisting the Program Supervisor as needed.