Albemarle Teen Challenge Residential Housing Supervisor (Live in)
Full-Time / Posted 2 months ago
ALBEMARLE ADULT & TEEN CHALLENGE
HOUSING SUPERVISOR JOB DESCRIPTION
Title: Housing Supervisor
REQUIRED TO LIVE ON ATC CAMPUS
The Housing Supervisor shall be responsible for the supervision of students as well as limited ATC operational needs. The Housing Supervisor will be assigned to Re-Entry students as their “Accountability.” The Housing Supervisor will assume Senior Staff responsibility when Center Director or Executive Director is away or out of town. The Housing Supervisor reports directly to the Center Director.
Responsibilities: Responsibilities shall include but not limited to the following:
- The Housing Supervisor shall act in accordance with established ATC Handbook Rules when making decisions while supervising students. They shall be responsible to the Center Director for the operations of the ATC Residential program and limited center operational needs including the following:
- Assist the Center Director with the daily operations of the residential/ATC Center.
- Assist with the “Start Right Mentoring Program.”
- Assist w/completing monthly progress notes (on students).
- Assist w/Intake/Admissions/Discharges (Forms,Drug Tests,Body Checks).
- Assist students with applying for food stamps/MCD.
- Complete Med Calls according to ATC Master Schedule.
- Assist with student incoming and outgoing mail.
- Supervise students according to hours scheduled on ATC Staff Schedule.
- House/Auto/Office Maintenance Forms (Quarterly & Monthly).
- Central Supply Inventory Form (Weekly).
- Bathroom Forms (Weekly).
- Chore Lists (Monthly).
- Shower Schedules, Laundry Schedules, Room Assignments, Room Captain Reports.
- Supervise Re-Entry Students (Accountability) All Re-Entry forms (Financial Accountability/Weekly Accountability/Behavioral Report-as necessary/Visits and passes (approval needed from Executive Director).
- Assist w/phone Calls (monitoring schedules and logs).
- Complete, type and distribute daily/weekly schedule.
- Schedule student appointments (Doctors, Probation)
- Assist with typing and Completing Court Letters.
- Update Facility Schedule book as needed with appointments, events, fundraisers, etc.
- Assist Center Director as a liason between student families and ATC Program (Report and discuss any issues to the Center Director Executive Director).
- Scheduling Church Presentations and Outreaches
- Assist Scheduling Pastors for Chapel
- Assisting Marketing & Development with Fundraisers, door prizes, etc
- Conduct In-services weekly with PSNC Teacher & Interns
Qualifications: Previous Teen Challenge Experience is desirable. They shall have undergone the “Start Right Mentoring” Certification and Training through TCUSA and possess the knowledge and skills to meet with students to discuss and map out growth plans in accordance with the Start Right Mapping forms and procedures. High School Diploma (GED equivalent) and college degree or its experiential equivalent is desirable.