Adolescent Girls Direct Care Staff
Full-Time / Posted 3 weeks ago
The direct care ministry staff will oversee daily activities with the program students. When on duty they will carry out the daily schedule to promote smooth transitions in the residential program.
Position Requirements and Responsibilities
- Staff should be able and prepared to lead students to Christ.
- Conduct weekly mentoring sessions with assigned students.
- Provide spiritual leadership to residents while also continually encouraging residents toward personal growth.
- Administer appropriate discipline as a means of student training and direction.
Student Supervision, Mentoring, and Interaction
- Ensure the safety of residents.
- Supervision, Mentoring, and Interaction with residents during various activities, which may include but is not limited to: school, work assignments and chores, free time, public outings, overnight trips, and other recreational or therapeutic activities.
- Assist students in learning to manage their own behavior. Providing Godly counsel and encouragement.
Other: At times, staff members may be called upon to serve in areas not necessarily outlined in their formal job description.
- Subsidized housing is offered (based on availability).
- High School Diploma or GED, College Degree Preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Valid Driver’s License
- All applicants will be background checked.
- Mature and Godly character.
- TC Graduates must have been out of Teen Challenge for at least 12 months.
- Amiable to the Assembly of God doctrine.
- In full agreement with the Teen Challenge Mission Statement.
- Must be a person of good character whose integrity is above reproach.
- The direct care staff must be a person of stable, sound judgment and shall possess spiritual qualities such as patience, needed to work with residents from various family backgrounds.