Admissions Representative/Administrative Assistant
Full-Time / Posted 3 weeks ago
Room and Board included! No college degree needed
$10-$13 per hour
PA Adult and Teen Challenge’s Cheswick, PA location has a full time opening for an Admissions Specialist.
The center offers both a Christian faith-based, adult, long term program for men struggling with chemical addiction and newly opened, state licensed clinical short term programming on site. We are looking for technicians to work within both programs.
This position involves working closely with an all male adult population at our Cheswick, Pennsylvania center.
The Admissions Specialist is responsible for handling intake paperwork, pre-certifications, and helping with any intake needs.
- Conduct pre-screening calls with referral sources and potential clients
- Coordinate with HQ admissions office for assessment
- Schedule transportation for clients
- Perform pre-certification of new clients (if needed)
- Thoroughly inspect all belongings
- Conduct personal searches
- High school diploma required
- No experience necessary, Will provide job training
- Must be comfortable working with all male adult clientele
- Excellent documentation skills and familiarity with Microsoft office software
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop rapport with a variety of personality types
- Skilled in multitasking and working well under pressure.
- Must have an appreciation and passion for the Christian mission of PAATC
- Must have a passion for mentoring men with life controlling issues.
PAATC is an “equal opportunity employer” and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the bases of race, color, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
PAATC is a parachurch organization, meaning we are supported by the church. Our mission is Christian in nature and we work closely with churches from a variety of denominations. The organization recognizes that employees may hold a wide range of personal beliefs, values and commitments, however the ideal candidate for employment should have an understanding and appreciation for the mission of Teen Challenge.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $13.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture