Full-Time / Posted 2 weeks ago
The Admissions Coordinator answers directly to the Executive Directors. He/She shall be responsible for being the initial contact of all potential admissions and facilitating the admissions process. The AC must also maintain active enrollment numbers and student files.
These shall include, but are not limited to the following:
- Answering incoming calls concerning admissions or the admissions process.
- Coordinating the admissions process for all adolescent students for Teen Challenge of Oklahoma.
- Maintain current knowledge of program policies and procedures.
- Making sure that all admission paperwork is up to date and revised as needed.
- Maintain a record of all calls into and out of the adolescent center directly dealing with admissions issues.
- Stay in communication with Admissions Interns about referrals and admissions.
- Maintain all student files to meet the accreditation standards of Teen Challenge USA and Teen Challenge of Oklahoma.
- Be an active part of the regularly scheduled/weekly administrative and staff meetings.
- Participate in chapel services on a regular basis.
- Input student into MyTC prior to admission.
- Input all student data into MyTC within 72 hours of admission.
Other: At times, staff members may be called upon to serve in areas not necessarily outlined in their formal job description.
- Subsidized housing is offered (based on availability).
- Subsidized Medical and Supplemental Insurance offered.
- High School Diploma or GED, College Degree Preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Valid Driver’s License
- All applicants will be background checked.
- Mature and Godly character.
- TC Graduates must have been out of Teen Challenge for at least 12 months.
- Amiable to the Assembly of God doctrine.
- In full agreement with the Teen Challenge Mission Statement.
- Must be a person of good character whose integrity is above reproach.
- The direct care staff must be a person of stable, sound judgment and shall possess spiritual qualities such as patience, needed to work with residents from various family backgrounds.