Full-Time / Posted 3 weeks ago
Teen Challenge Monterey Bay is a Christian Discipleship program for people with life-controlling issues. Our staff serves as missionaries, as we strive to serve the Lord Jesus Christ and bring hope and healing through Him to the hurting. We provide services to men and women at the Freedom Women’s Center, Pajaro Men’s Center and Pajaro Crisis Center.
We have an opportunity to join our team at our Program Support Office. This is a paid, full-time position as a bookkeeper. The applicant should have the knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting.
Our ideal candidate would:
- have a strong Christian faith
- be a strong leader for men/women
- be a problem solver who is able to determine how to implement and enforce policies and procedures
- strong problem resolution skills
- be a good example to those who are young in the faith
- be trustworthy and dependable
- be discerning with confidential information and situations
- be able to develop and work as a team
- be a self-starter with good communication skills
- be self-controlled and adept at dealing with difficult situations
- be able to work in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities
- experienced in QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop
- organize and maintain the accounting functions of the programs
- process purchase orders, petty cash advances
- bill and collect on work orders
- other duties as assigned
Teen Challenge Monterey Bay is a non-profit ministry. We provide services free of charge to all participants. Staff that are employed with TCMB, are considered to be missionaries. This position pays $11.00 per hour. Health insurance is not offered. Housing may be available. Relocation expenses would not be paid.
Resumes can be sent to 831-722-9410 (fax). Email to firstname.lastname@example.org