Accreditation Manager, Field Operations
Full-Time / Posted 5 days ago
Location: Ozark, Mo.
Reports to the Director, Field Operations
ATC is a Christ-centered, non-profit ministry focused on substance abuse treatment and recovery. Our vision is freeing all people from life-controlling issues through the power of Jesus Christ. This position requires someone who is a born-again, Spirit-led believer and agrees to the Christian doctrines found on the ATC website. This role also requires the individual to live/work in and through these core values:
- INTEGRITY We treat people like Jesus did, with eyes of grace while speaking the truth.
- EXCELLENCE Everything between the long-distance vision to the day-to-day tasks, our ministry is worth our very best effort.
- SERVICE The men, women, and teens in our care are treasured by our Savior, and we are honored to serve them.
- LEADERSHIP We live to become more like Jesus and invite as many people to come with us.
Energetic, positive thinker who is humble, hungry and smart. Humility in always serving others and making the engagement experience powerful, whether it’s a customer, a donor or fellow team member. Hungry to perform with excellence while striving in continuous learning. The ability to be socially and relationally smart in interacting and engaging others on behalf of the ministry, understanding every team member represents ATC.
Work closely with Director of Field Operations to communicate the ministry vision, values, and strategy of ATC to the Affiliates. Assist in cultivating a healthy culture in the field.
The Accreditation Coordinator will assist the Director of Field Operations to lead and manage the accreditation process and strategy across ATC network. This role also assists in managing several operational functions including field communication and monthly reporting.
- Accreditation & field operation administration (70%)
- Accreditation Coordination for Affiliate Reviews Liaise with Affiliate to set review dates, communicate pre-visit preparation requirements. Track and process necessary follow-up review items. Coordinate & communicate travel plans.
- Affiliate Communications Manage email & phone communications with Affiliates and communicate to Director
- Affiliate Data Systems Oversee data collection and input. Assist Affiliate with monthly reporting needs and requirements.
- Affiliate Records Management Manage digital & paper files for each Affiliate
- Accreditation Documentation Track & review documents for new centers and current Affiliates
- Complaints & Resolutions Prioritize complaints received at the National Office. Communicate with Director and assist in responding.
- Monthly Service Fee Monitoring & Enforcement Coordinate with Accounting/Billing to identify centers more than 60 days delinquent and notify center of status.
- Assist in conducting Accreditation Reviews for ATC Nationwide (30%)
- Travel (approx. 6-8 weeks per year): Assist Director with conducting on-site accreditation reviews at approximately 20-30 locations per year.
- Other Responsibilities
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with appropriate notice.
- Three years or more Adult & Teen Challenge experience
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- People-oriented, ministry minded
- Strong understanding of the diverse ATC culture nationwide
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and strong analytical thinker
- A successful track record in setting priorities, creating solutions, and shaping processes
- Proficient with data entry and management
- Adept at building relationships through communication in a variety of ways
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to ATC’s mission
- Consistent Christ-centered character
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF:
- You have a deep compassion and call to action for the vulnerable population in substance abuse and want to see transformation take place, one life at a time, through the power of Jesus Christ.
- You are deeply satisfied by initiating and completing projects. You can work independently and also serve well. You know how to make timely, effective and ethical decisions.
- You actively listen and are able to identify needs. You are considerate and communicate with excellence.
- You enjoy building relationships with people from a variety of backgrounds